Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Database as a Service architectures support the following necessary capabilities:
• Consumer- based provisioning and management of database instances using on-demand, self-service mechanisms, without any requirement of the installation and configuration of any hardware or software up-front
• Automated monitoring of and compliance with provider-defined service definitions, attributes and quality of service levels
• Fine-grained metering of database usage enabling show-back reporting or charge-back functionality for each individual consumer
• DBaaS will provide database consumers with a standardized set of offerings and SLAs
The candidate would report into the DbaaS release manager and is expected to work on assigned testing JIRAs, documenting test evidence and proving clear technical feedback to engineering on any issues encountered.
The candidate would be autonomous and provide feedback on process improvements. The candidate should have both strong Oracle DBA and developer skills.
Must• Oracle (L2/L3) operational support
• Experience in working with code development (JIRA, Sprints, debugging)
• Fast learner
• Good documentation & communication skills (English)
Nice to have• Oracle OID knowledge
• Experience with scripting & development
• Tosca knowledge
- English: Upper-intermediate