Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Expand the customer portfolio to meet the company’s strategic growth targets.
• Develop and execute new approaches and opportunities for expanding customer base.
• Lead the client acquisition process and work closely with the respective delivery units to drive the RFI/RFP process.
• Leverage existing service offerings and relationships to expand into new accounts.
• Initiate and oversee partnerships with potential technology and channel partners.
• Provide risk assessment and reliable forecasting.
• Cultivate cross-functional communication with the delivery organizations/BUs/horizontal technology practices.
• Participate in relevant industry events and professional associations.
Must• Demonstrable experience of pro-active selling software development services to automotive financial services companies (preferably), automotive dealerships or retail banks.
• Demonstrable experience of sales & account management and development with the ability to work with and at the "C-Level".
• Knowledge of modern banking IT as well as automotive technologies.
• Must have strong consultative selling skills, “hunter” mentality.
• Understanding of contemporary IT technologies and platforms, product development lifecycle, software development methodologies is a plus.
• Experience of working in multi-cultural international environment.
• Articulate, excellent presentation and communication skills as well as strong influencing and negotiation skills to drive results.
• Fluent in English and German.
Nice to have-
- English: Advanced/Fluent