Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Luxoft engineers have a deal with the following technologies and systems:
- High-speed DVD/CD based navigation systems with map and symbol (turn-by-turn) display.
- Speech Dialog Systems
- Radio and GSM units
- Multimedia players (e.g. DVD player, CD player/changer, MP3 player)
- Telephone solutions
- Integrated telematics systems (e.g. Internet, WAP, e-mail, SMS, Bluetooth)
- Integrated multimedia systems
2. Analyze customer specifications; develop components architecture based on this information
3. Make functional testing of developed source code, participate in code review sessions
5. Analysis of Audio issues in system context
Must1. C++, C++ 11, STL
2. OOP, OOD principles; design patterns
3. embedded development (memory management, multithreading, asynchronous communications)
4. Linux experience
5. Development of UnitTests, SW functional tests for own code
Nice to have- GIT, SVN
- understanding of the audio chain, i.e. sample rate conversion, bit-rate, DAC, ADC, amplifier, DSP, etc.
- common API
- English: Intermediate
- English: Upper-intermediate