Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Team task is to assess applications suitability for Client desktop platform (virtual and physical), their performance, stability and efficiency in Windows Operating System resources utilization.
* to be involved in Next Gen desktop build, applications performance testing and tuning, from perspective mentioned above.
* to work closely with the Platform Engineering teams, Application Owners across the firm and Product Vendors (as needed) collecting and analysing data ultimately
* to provide highly detailed reports that will allow product owners to remediate applications accordingly
* to understand and analyse mission-critical business and core applications, and how they function and interact in today's complex virtualized IT environment
* to understand end to end complex applications used by large financial organizations and the performance impact on the virtual windows operating environment
* to conduct comprehensive analysis/troubleshooting of Windows base applications in effort to assess its efficiency in utilizing Operating System resources
* to interpret test results and identify root cause of discovered issues
Must• Senior level experience in advanced troubleshooting and performance testing of Windows OS and Windows based applications - Performance testing refers to analysis of OS resources utilization by tested product and responsiveness from an End User perspective.
• Experience in Windows 10 OS performance troubleshooting
• Working knowledge of MS Office 365
• Working knowledge of Azure
• Working knowledge of following tools: Perfmon, SysInternals Suite (Process Monitor, Process Explorer), Windows Performance Analyzer/xPerf
• Firm understanding of Windows Operating System performance counters in reference to Memory, CPU, DISK, Threads, Handles etc.
• Experience with the automation of application testing
• Experience in scripting languages (eg. Powershell, Python, Perl, Shell Scripting)
• Ability to assess product responsiveness as it is seen from End User perspective
Nice to have• Experience and understanding in applications integration technologies - MSI, AppV and Citrix
• familiarity with Splunk, SysTrack, App Dynamics, DynaTrace or Fiddler is a strong plus
- English: Upper-intermediate