Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
You will be working via a well regarded Digital Consulting firm for an international banking client. As part of a larger team of digital product designers, the Usability Tester / Analyst will help refine the testing approach, create the relevant testing materials and associated documentation, conduct the testing and help analyse the data and video gathered. The testing will take place across 3-4 separate geographies including Singapore, HK, India and the US. The qualified applicant will work collaboratively with a wider team to improve the usability, usefulness, and desirability of a core platform with over 3500 global users.
• Refine testing needs from product owners and sponsoring client, and determine priorities that are consistent with business goals and objectives. Proactively identify new opportunities that will offer actionable learning.
• Plan, moderate and scribe remote and one-on-one usability sessions to obtain user preferences and feedback.
• Present findings and recommendations in a plan that drives future design improvements.
• Assist in any ethnographic research activities employing observational techniques to better understand user motivations, behaviours and needs
• Experience with an extensive variety of Usability research tools and methods (especially user-centered design processes), and involvement in running a variety of tests.
• Comfortable interviewing and observing people in many different situations and also putting them at ease.
• Proven track record of consistently producing deliverables that are well-written and contain helpful information, providing solid and actionable recommendations.
• Proven ability to synthesize lots of information and distill it into meaningful data
• Strong people interaction and facilitation skills.
• Solid organization, project management and planning skills.
• Detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Should be self-directed with effective time management skills.
• Proven ability and desire to work effectively as a member of a team.
• Ability to quickly learn and adapt in a fast-paced, highly interactive environment
• Self-starter who is comfortable with minimal day-to-day guidance and independently managing deadlines.
• Exhibit strong problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills with the ability to make sound recommendations and decisions based on observed user behavior and prior experience.
• Proficient in industry standard usability testing tools and applications
BA/BS or MA/MS in behavioral science or closely related discipline. Qualifying fields include but are not limited to: Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Psychology (Cognitive or Experimental), Interface Design, or Computer Science.
At least 4 years of relevant experience in Human Factors as a Usability Analyst, Usability Support Analyst or similar role in a professional environment.
Nice to have-
- English: Advanced/Fluent