Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Along with the team you will develop and maintain applications, that are core for payment and transaction processing of the bank, and applications, that help operators in their daily job.
The uniqueness and variety of tasks and challenges behind business demands will let you improve your knowledge of banking and financial aspects, strengthen programming skills.
Curiosity will help you in clarifying business and technical requirements for new tasks, good communication skills will help you understand the existing business inside the team.
If you are ambitious and confident person, like creative back-end solutions and preciseness in products you produce, learning new stuff - don't hesitate and apply.
On the daily basis you will need to:
- Participate in communication with customer;
- Design test cases;
- Design and develop test automation framework for product testing, write all required tests (System/Integration/E2E tests) using Java, JBehave, JUnit and other tools if required;
- Maintain test automation framework, constantly increase testing coverage and automated testing coverage;
- Define testing environment requirements. Maintain testing environments.
- Be a team player, and be able to work in Agile environment;
(warning) Be interested on good performance and code quality
(warning) Not allergic to create Javadoc and Documentation
MustOverall QA Auto experience 3+ Years
- Must have ability to determine requirements, decompose complex use-cases and requirements into atomic
- Good knowledge of QA methodologies, Testing theory and SDLC
- Strong Programming skills in Java
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver, Selenide, Selenoid hub, Jbehave
- Experience testing REST APIs, Postman/Newman, Wiremock etc
- Continuous integration tools experience, Jenkins or other
- Experience with Unix systems (is a good plus)
Nice to haveAdditional Skills / Knowledge (optional)
- Experience in finance/banking is a good plus;
- Experience with virtualization technologies (Docker, Vagrant) is a good plus
- Maven and Distributed SCM (GIT, Mercurial);
- CI tools experience is a good plus.
- English: Intermediate
More job opportunities in QA automation
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|QA automation||Senior Automation Test Engineer||Kiev, UA|
|QA automation||Quality Assurance Engineer||Kiev, UA|
|QA automation||Regural QA Automation||Kiev, UA|
|QA automation||Senior Manual /Automation QA Engineer||Kiev, UA|
|QA automation||Senior QA Automation Engineer||Kiev, UA|
|QA automation||Hot Regular-Senior C# (ASP.Net) automation QA||Kiev, UA|
|QA automation||Hot QA Automation||Kiev, UA|
|QA automation||Hot Regular QA Automation (C#) Engineer||Kiev, UA|
|QA automation||Regular C# QA Automation Engineer||Kiev, UA|
|QA automation||Lead/Senior QA Manual and Automation||Kiev, UA|
|QA automation||RegularQA Automation Engineer ( C# )||Kiev, UA|
|QA automation||Hot Regular Automation QA Engineer||Kiev, UA|
|QA automation||Intern QA Automation C#||Kiev, UA|
|QA automation||Hot Senior Automation QA Engineer||Kiev, UA|