Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
HR Business Partner
This role is for helping to improve the efficiency of staff and motivating employees (HR services implementation across entire employee lifecycle, insuring correct relations between an employee and the Company in terms of internal culture, practices and policies.
• The HR business partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
• The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues.
• The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent.
• The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs.
• Communicating needs proactively with HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions.
• The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
• The position may include international human resource responsibilities.
• The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition
MustUniversity degree in HR or related field.
Deep knowledge in HR processes, practices and principles.
6-8 years of relevant HR BP/HR manager professional experience within multinational environment in several different industries.
Solid Data analysis skills.
Proficient communication and presentation skills.
Solid PC skills: Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Nice to haveSHRM - SCP
SHRM - CP
any international HR certification
- English: Advanced/Fluent