Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Develop and maintain client-server architecture primarily in C++ and our proprietary scripting language to encode the business logic for a range of FX financial products,
• Work to design, estimate, develop and implement software solutions that satisfy the business requirements,
• Understand a complex software architecture and come up with sound solutions to various type of issues,
• Design, develop and maintain SQL stored procedures.
• Manage code using version control systems.
• Research and resolve client-reported issues, working with other colleagues, like developers, business analysts and QA,
• Research and improve application performance, analyze and fix optimization issues.
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science, related field, and/or equivalent work experience.
• A strong understanding of Microsoft C++ with extensive experience, in STL, BOOST, MFC. Python is a plus.
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
• Good English skills.
• Real-time event processing background and high-throughput optimization skills and experience with concurrent / parallel execution.
• Experience in optimizing code for low latency within the pricing domain. Exposure to the FIX protocol, pre and post trade is a big advantage
Nice to haveA Financial engineering qualification will be a plus.
- English: Upper-intermediate