Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The Regulatory SME role will focus on building practice level expertise in the Regulatory domain, assisting with practice building activities (both local and global), as well as being the delivery ‘anchor’ for new regulatory projects with our Financial Services clients in Asia-Pac.
The role will be based in Singapore, reporting to the EMEA Regulatory Practice Head.
• Provide leadership and oversight for Excelian delivery personnel (e.g. Project Managers, Business and Technology Analysts) on existing and new consulting engagements
• Operate as a Senior SME where needed to structure, mobilise and oversee new engagements
• Contribute and take responsibility for Regulatory Practice building activities such as:
o Building robust and relevant collateral for internal and external use such as training, sales and marketing
o Build expertise on key regulations – both globally applicable and those specifically applicable to the Asia-Pac region – examples; MAS610, FRTB, SFTR, Libor Transition, PSD2
o Participate in pre-sales activities – client meetings and workshops, marketing activities and industry events and conferences
Must• Demonstrable subject matter expertise in the both broader Financial Services Regulatory domain and key global / regional / local regulations
• Experience working as a SME / Programme / Project Manager / Senior Business Analyst on Regulatory-focused initiatives and deliverables – indicative 10+ years
• Able to act as a senior SME for new engagements where leadership and direction is required
• Experience in Pre-Sales processes and an ability to talk / present confidently on Regulatory topics
• Experience in delivering projects with near-shore and off-shore teams across the delivery lifecycle
• Solid communication, stakeholder management, and inter-personal skills
• Willingness to travel to client and delivery centre locations across the Asia-Pac region
Nice to have• Consulting and advisory experience is a plus – but an awareness of both is important
- English: Advanced/Fluent