Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Handling of all events/signals which are triggered in the system and should be reflected as a menu change on the display based on priorities defined in the Customer Requirements Specification.
Software Development process according to Automotive SPICE standard and V-Model.
• Develop design
• Coding/peer code reviews
• Unit test
• Integration test
• Provide technical support to developers under his/her responsibility
• Responsible to ensure internal and external interfaces of the module
• Provide support on technical framework, tool, process to developers to deliver project successfully
• Approve work products by developers and to ensure quality
• Tracking of assigned work packages & status reporting.
• Run daily standups and provide status
• Review and ensure activities of developers are correctly performed.
Must• Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or a related discipline, preferably with experience in embedded software development.
• Experience in Analysis and Design of SW using UML
• Understanding of FSM (finite state machines) concept
• Advanced programming skills in ANSI/Embedded C
• Good understanding of real-time system architecture/design
• Experience of HW related SW development using microcontrollers, HW boards, PCBs
• Experience in unit testing and integration testing
• Experience in embedded development tools (emulators, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc)
• Experience with software configuration management tools / version control tools
• Customer-oriented and committed to work systematically under tight schedules
• Skills to investigate different issues (related to modules interaction and dependency on framework) in complex software systems
• Able to learn and work independently and within a team
• Good written and oral ENGLISH communication skills
Nice to have• Experience with CAN
• Experience on driver development
• Experience in Instrument Cluster knowhow and development
• Experience and understands Rhapsody Design Modeling
• Familiar with ASPICE and V-Model
• Experience with OSEK operating system
- English: Intermediate