Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
develop and deploy systematic financial strategies across a variety of asset classes in global markets, utilizing a proprietary
research platform and risk management process.
As a Data Support Engineer you will work on the design, deployment and support of very large scale data systems that
are the backbone of the company. The primary focus will be on implementing, maintaining, and monitoring them. You will also
be responsible for integrating them with various other systems across the company.
• Understanding the data pipeline in its entirety from technical and business perspective
• Diagnosing root causes of technical issues and proposing most optimal solutions
• Developing utility tools to automate business operations and monitor the production environment
Must• A bachelor's degree in a technical or quantitative field
• Outstanding communication skills with the ability to express ideas and solutions in a clear and concise manner
• Excellent problem solving abilities and judgment with strong attention to detail
• UNIX/Linux (required)
• Mature, thoughtful, with the ability to operate in a collaborative, team-oriented culture
• Enthusiastic about learning new technologies and motivated by the transformational effects of technology-at-scale
• Knowledge of any high-level programming languages
Nice to have• A passion for Data Engineering and Data Science is a plus
- English: Upper-intermediate