Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Must• Core experience
• Strong Java and SQL experience
• Calypso experience:
• 3+ years working on Calypso implementation and upgrades
• Strong knowledge of Calypso V13+ (BO and Accounting)
• Detailed hands-on knowledge about industry-standard processing functional areas, including settlements (SWIFT, Payments, confirmations) and accounting (general ledger, PnL accounting, etc.)
• Calypso development, minimum 3 years
• Java and Object Oriented Design (OOD).
Strong understanding of Calypso and Calypso API.
Nice to have• Shell scripting
• Database optimization
Multi-vendor project delivery experience
- English: Advanced/Fluent
- Polish: Native