Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Ensure that requirements are understood by development team, check requirements completion during all phases of development.
• Be proactive and foresee project perspective from business point of view.
• Be responsible for the overall product quality from a business user perspective.
• Be nice and build a good relationship with business users and on-site/off-site teams.
• Assist project manager and team lead in explaining to the client why some task is required to be done and why it takes estimated time.
• Extensive professional experience in business/system analysis - 5 years
• Hands on experience in banking environments
• Good analysis skills comprising demonstrable experience of all aspects of analysis including creating of process documentation and diagrams, UML understanding
• Strong knowledge in SQL
• Fluent English, with demonstrable skills in both verbal and written English
• Excellent communication skills demonstrating a proactive approach at all levels with Developers, QA and Client
Nice to haveAdditional requirements (desirable):
• Experience in Agile/SCRUM
• Knowledge of UI/UX guidelines, experience with UX design
• Banking sector background - credit risk management, investment banking, bank portfolio management etc.
• IT background
• Experience in working with foreign customers
• Web applications experience
• Good understanding of development processes and some programming experience
• German language
- English: Intermediate