Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Our project is a database-intensive project in insurance area with web interface.
Features of the platform
* Choose the competitor(s) of interest or automatically select the largest or most active competitors in each market.
* Analyze the entire market or filter the information to view.
* Explore multiple measures of competitiveness, such as rank, win rate, percent, and dollar differences.
* Specify which rating characteristics to analyze, or apply machine learning techniques to identify the variables that most impact your competitive position.
* Access results in user-friendly data sets, charts, and maps that can be printed or exported to other software for further analysis.
From the technical point of view the following environment is used: MS SQL Server, TSQL, SSIS, ODBC
Our client is a large international, independent actuarial and consulting firm that operates 54 offices worldwide with 2,500 employees, including more than 1,300 consultants and actuaries.
- Design data transformation
- Implementing reports based on the configurable data structures, filters, calculations.
- Analysis of the data layer optimization
Must- 3+ years of db devepment using MongoDB (must have)
- Good knowledge of NoSQL (3+ years)
- Understanding of ETL, DWH
- Performance tuning and scalability
- Migration SQL to NoSQL (2+ year)
- Experience with AWS (1+ year)
- Strong analytical skills
- Good English (upper-intermediate)
Nice to have/
- English: Upper-intermediate