Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
We are seeking a creative and driven technologist with strong technical and programming skills, proven problem solving ability and excellent communication skills. As a data engineer within the Core Technology DevOps team, you will work closely with other technologists to identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes, design and implement algorithms to monitor our system and detect outlier events.
• Analyzing data and designing anomaly-detection algorithm
• Building machine learning models and developing prediction systems in Python or Java
• Communicating and presenting findings using data visualization techniques
MustOur ideal candidate will have a strong background in data analysis and software development, great interpersonal skills, and familiarity with systems administration and/or integration. In addition, the candidate will have:
• A bachelor's degree in a technical or quantitative field
• Familiarity with existing open-source data analysis tools (e.g. Numpy, Pandas, Spark and matplotlib)
• Solid programming skills in Python and/or Java.
• Experience with machine learning algorithms and models
• Experience working in Linux
• Experience with relational databases and NoSQL databases
• Excellent analytical skills and a passion for solving problems
• Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Be detail oriented and capable of multitasking and delivering in fast-paced work environment
• Able to work independently with minimal direction
Nice to haveCandidates need not have prior experience in financial services.
- English: Upper-intermediate