Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Client attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
• Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
• Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
• Accelerated exposure and responsibility
• Global career development opportunities
• Being motivated every day by important social purpose and unshakable principles
• A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity.
You will work as a Developer in Risk and Investment Systems, partnering with our development teams to improve the quality of applications used in the portfolio management function across a number of investment departments. You will be working on a variety of tasks and projects, having primary focus will be on enhancements to a deal pipeline application (Angular) to allow for more robust data capture and reporting.
• Collaborate with members of the CMT Development group to conceptualise, design and develop new software applications. Applications may be server-side enterprise solutions, GUI, data-driven reporting solutions, or highly customised solutions developed for the specific needs of a business partner.
• Maintain and improve existing applications owned by CMT.
• Effectively unit test and perform integration testing on software components.
• Prepare and document design and program specifications.
• Collaborate with members of the CMT Support and Quality Assurance groups to ensure a smooth and stable transition of applications through their full lifecycle up to and including the installation, testing, and support in a production environment.
• Provide responsive business assistance while adhering to processes required for quality enterprise-level software development and support.
• Other duties as assigned.
Must• University degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred
• Interest in capital markets and eagerness to contribute to the systems that support them (basic domain knowledge)
• Demonstrated experience using AngularJS, Angular5, Java, GIT, SVN, Linux
• Knowledge of SQL
• Commitment to CPPIB's guiding principles of integrity, partnership and high performance.
Nice to have• Python
- English: Upper-intermediate