Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The role is about to manage and control the planning, execution and sustainable handover of a complex, globally resourced and large scale Security Project, within a Privileged Access Management Program
• Instill best practices around project management disciplines, ensuring compliance with internal methodologies and standards.
• Manage stakeholders by representing project progress through communications in program meetings, deep dives and quality assurance reviews paying special attention to articulating progress geared toward various audiences.
• Define, understand and manage the scope and boundaries of the project so that it remains deliverable within agreed timescales and budget(s)
• Manage business case process required to support the project or changes to it, this being based upon the technical and business level requirements which underpins the activity
• Ensure proper administrative and control processes are continually in place to support the selected project to include weekly status reporting, executive review summaries, management of changes and additions to project functionality, etc.
• Manage all internal and external suppliers (if applicable) to ensure that the project's requirements are properly understood, and lead the evaluation of supplier responses
• Act as primary interface between the project and any IT or business divisions affected by the deliverables of the projects, and ensure proper levels of reporting, governance and escalation procedures are in place
• Provide day-to-day management of the project ensuring delivery of the agreed and approved benefits in compliance with internal standards.
• Develop and maintain project tracking and reporting tools such as, MS Project, PPM, JIRA and SDLC
• Experience of project delivery against structured software development lifecycle processes. Experience with project integration management, scope management, time management, cost management, quality management, resource management, communications, risk management and procurement.
• Work with the Program Manager to ensure that the project remains at all times within agreed governance, budget and timescales, and that any risks to the project are identified and mitigated
Must• Project management experience within a Security Domain with particular emphasis on delivering end-to-end projects using a structured methodology within a large corporate or government environment.
• Role is managing a large global team, delivering to C-level stakeholders so it will require someone who has substantial project management experience at a senior level with a proven track record of delivery
• Project Management Institute (PMI), Project Management Professional (PMP). Prince 2 Practitioner.
• Delivering Regulatory, Risk Remediation or Audit driven projects
• Ability to co-ordinate activities across several globally based teams in order to ensure a consistent approach across the project
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to portray accurate project risks and issues to various levels of management and team members
• Common sense to make efficient and acceptable decisions whenever there is no clear ruling available and under stress or time constraints
• Effective oral and written communication skills to interact with colleagues and other teams
• Diplomacy when dealing with other parties
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong team player
• Integrity and trustworthiness in order to maintain the team's reputation and standing
• Willingness to seek guidance, from others within the team and the larger virtual team throughout the group
• Strong problem solving ability to address new situations and efficiently handle any incidents which may arise
• Strong focus on time management, in order to concentrate on priority work
• Ability to think methodically and apply project management disciplines
• Understanding of structured project management methodologies such as PMI or PRINCE2
• Structured Project Management (PRINCE2 Practitioner or PMI) experience managing a project through the end-to-end software development lifecycle (Initiation, Analysis, Definition, Design, Build, Validate (Test), Implementation and Close-out.
• Good understanding of risk management principles and methodologies
• Demonstrable security awareness, and understanding of security in the broad business context
• Awareness of change management processes including development lifecycle (SDLC)
Nice to have• Experience within either Identity & Access Management or Privileged Access Management security domains
• High level knowledge of CyberArk or an equivalent session proxy access & password vault tool
• CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Practitioner) or CISM (Certified Information Security Manager).
- English: Upper-intermediate