Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
About the Project
Client is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company that is headquartered in New York City. The firm provides clients with capital markets and financial advisory services, institutional brokerage, securities research, and asset management. This includes mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, and other financial advisory services.
Over the last 2 yrs, the group has completed a Murex installations and has been working towards on boarding new products onto the system and expanding system usage by enabling business to take advantage of Murex capabilities.
Murex; SQL; UNIX; JIRA; CRM; and possible other tools
- Understand trade validation and have knowledge and understanding what to check when trades don’t come into Murex, checking UDFs, logs, etc
- Need to know Markitwire, ICElink
- Understand SEF workflows
- Also important is to understand settlement configuration and workflows as well as accounting
- Still needs to be able to interact with users but less so than the FO role
- Resolve daily MO issues on both functional and technical
- Liaise with technical team(s) -- when needed -- to resolve MO related issues and necessary enhancements
- Develop MO Business requirements per given stream and according to Project needs
- Manage day-to-day assigned project tasks to complete various MO deliverables
- Contribute and assist existing support group(s) in resolving request or issues with P&L, Market Data, and booking issues
- Analyze, formulate, proposed, develop and/or contribute to overall solutions as per project deliverables
- Contribute to overall solutions as per project deliverables
- Perform various levels of testing for assigned deliverables as well as participate in formal release cycles (SIT/UAT)
Must- All roles are for experienced profiles who can interact with users, challenge users, develop solutions in Murex, build solutions in Murex, push user acceptance, then document solutions
- All roles need BA skills with hands on Murex knowledge, configuration, testing, etc. (MUST)
- Don’t need someone who can listen to traders and then document their needs
- Do need someone who can listen to traders, challenge what they think they want, build a solution, get user acceptance, and then document
- Needs to know associated Rate/Credit products in depth
- Strong understanding on P&L concept overall and its components
- Strong understanding and some experience in SEF flow, MarkitWire, ICElink Market Data, and Trade Life Cycle
- Strong analytical, pricing, and conceptual skills (quantitative analysis ability is a plus)
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong presentation and documentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally
- Strong experience in supporting MO users and resolving their daily issues
- Strong background in mathematics applied to Finance
- 4+ years' experience with Murex MO module
- 4+ years experience within financial markets
- Must have strong personality, logical and analytical skills
- Be detailed-oriented, a quick learner and self-starter
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong organization skills
Nice to have- BS or higher degree in Finance, Mathematics or equivalent
- Implementations and upgrades: MXpress; FEM migrations, MXplus updates and MX.3 main-branch upgrades
- Test management
- Trade life cycle management
- Market Data management
- Knowledge in SQL (Oracle and/or Sybase) and Unix commands is a plus
- Client focus: understands clients' businesses; identifies and understands the needs and objectives of clients, both on an individual and corporate basis; builds strong relationships to aid Excelian's aim of being a trusted partner to the clients.
- Communication skills: expresses ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing; adjusts language, terminology and non-verbal communication as appropriate.
- Teamwork: works effectively with others; helps to build strong teams and networks.
- Personal leadership: realistically identifies own skills, experience, knowledge and other personal attributes; displays confidence and resilience.
- Planning and organizing: identifies and meets milestones; understands and articulates deliverables; assesses and mitigates risks; sticks to the scope of work and manages any changes.
- Analytical decision-making: identifies and solves problems using insight and experience to make good decisions; gathers relevant information, identifying important issues and drawing conclusions.
- English: Advanced/Fluent
More job opportunities in Murex
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|Murex||Production Support||New York City, US|
|Murex||Murex OPS / BO Processing Control BA||New York City, US|
|Murex||Murex FO BA||New York City, US|
|Murex||Senior Murex RISK Consultant||New York City, US|
|Murex||Senior Murex Consultant (Front-Office)||New York City, US|
|Murex||Murex Datamart Subject Matter Expert||New York City, US|
|Murex||Middle-Senuir Murex Front Office Consultant||New York City, US|
|Murex||Middle-Senior Murex Back Office Consultant||New York City, US|