Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
We require an experienced Test Analyst with strong knowledge of Murex and broad exposure to financial markets.You will be working in a team of Murex Test Analysts through ST, SIT & working with the business to execute UAT.
Project would be squad based delivery of binary upgrade for MX 3.1.36-3.1.42. Everyone will be part of a specific squad, responsible for end to end test/defect fix/support for a specific part of the functionality.
There will be 4 squads, 3 of which will have Offshore resources:
- Trade Insertion, Simulations, Events (2 offshore; 6 onsite)
- Post Trade, Reporting, Accounting (2 offshore; 6 onsite)
- Interfaces, MArket Date (2 offshore, 7 on site)
- Technical Components (3 on site)
Daily tasks include:
• Work with stakeholders to understand the requirements and implementation; construct and agree testcase scope
• Configure, execute and report on test phases / test cycles
• In case of issues you will perform a first analysis of the underlying cause and work with the stakeholders in a constructive manner to achieve the desired outcome.
• Configure and automate reports and extract reconciliations
• Work with business analysts, developers and vendors to resolve issues
• Review and quality assure test cases
• 3+ experience of Murex 3.1 functional / regression testing
Test scenarios based on the Client Requirement
Assist in regression testing (any MxTest / ONYX experience would be a plus),
Investigation of issues and raise JIRA Defects with required information.
Any test automation/regression testing/MxTest experience is a plus.
Should have Murex experience testing/debugging for at least a few of the stream subjects listed below.
Communication should be Good
Knowledge on Fx Cash, FXD and/or Commodities
Stream 1 - Pre-trade, simulation, Process & life cycle events:
Trade insertion: Commodity, FX Cash
Pretrade (+ risk hedging)
Stream 2 - Post Trade, reporting, accounting:
EOD (PL,MV, CS, XG, DT)
Stream 3 - Interfaces & Market Data:
Market data + fixings
Nice to haveMurex Binary upgrade experience and good Front to back understanding of Murex Application
- English: Intermediate