Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
- Interact with Bank environment (hosts/components) services for project needs.
- Provide necessary investigation and configuration of env/components of architecture AaA
Must- 3+ years of practical Linux/UNIX administration experience;
- Shell scripting, python or perl;
- Good understanding of SQL
Nice to have- NoSQL databases administration experience, preferably Casandra;
- Experience with Hadoop. Knowledge of Spark, Kafka is an advantage.
- Experience with Elasticsearch based solutions design and deployment.
- Knowledge of Java basics is an advantage;
- Good understanding of network basics, experience with balancing solutions like GSLB is an advantage;
- Good understanding of Oracle basics, DBA experience is an advantage;
- Experience with SVN/Git administration, participation in SVC migration is an advantage;
- Experience with Nexus/Artifactory;
- Experience with docker containers build, deployment and orchestration. OpenShift knowledge is an advantage;
- Good understanding of microservice software architecture approach.
- Apache, Tomcat administration experience;
- Experience with Continues Integration processes design and implementation, preferable Teamcity;
- Experience with Continues Delivery processes design and implementation, preferable Urbancode deploy;
- English: Upper-intermediate