Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
About the Project
The S&A Middleware Solutions Support is distributed in all global regions except Switzerland and administers several key technologies to the Bank. The support team monitors and assures the stability of the production environments worldwide and provides support to the firm's application developers. In addition to troubleshooting the existing systems, the support team members build and customize existing environments, participate in the testing and debugging efforts of application clients and provide expert advice and consultation to applications on Design, performance and scalability. The support aspect of this role requires knowledge of many technologies and offers significant opportunity for technical growth.
The role will be part of the CIO support team in Warsaw. The team provides a follow-the-sun support (FTSS) of Applications globally. All business units of Bank's IT are serviced by the team, which allows team members to acquire a broad range of knowledge on very diverse bank technologies.
The Warsaw Messaging Team is small so far, but set to grow to 10-15 people soon. Everyone is under 40. Diverse backgrounds. Team consisting of Developers for different Technologies and support Engineers, so lots of opportunity for cross-learning and to broaden one's horizon.
Global Team consists of ~50 people, in Wroclaw, Zurich, London, Raleigh (USA), Bangalore (India) and Singapore.
Opportunities for you
We're a young and energetic team who prize a positive culture and value our work/life balance, but who also will go extra miles when it counts. Our Warsaw location is new, and the global operating model is changing, so you will have a multitude of opportunities to create, shape, and generally leave your mark. As the team is set to grow, fitting candidates will be given the opportunity to develop and exercise their leadership skills.
• Participate as an active member of the worldwide Middleware support team, forging working relationships across continents and cultures
• Become proficient in all CS Middleware Messaging Technologies (some of them proprietary)
• Complete Projects as assigned by the team leader
• Potential for team lead role over time
• Take ownership of customers problems and drive them to their conclusion
• Take ownership of the team's software architecture
• You will have many opportunities to be challenged and make significant contributions to our solutions, tools and environment
Must• You have 5+ years of overall experience in Information Technology.
• Excellent knowledge of IBM MQ, with desired experience of Message Broker including the concepts & implications surrounding building resilient and reliable EAI (3+ years of professional working experience).
• Must have Linux/Unix experience including shell scripting.
• Very good command of English.
Nice to have• Knowledge of programming languages like Java, Python, Perl would be an advantage.
• Working experience with automation, orchestration and containerization tools such as Docker and Kubernetes is a bonus.
• Knowledge of and experience with DevOps concepts, tools, and architectures in building a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CICD) Pipeline (preferably TeamCity, Jenkins, Maven) will be nice to have.
• Ability to gather, discuss, negotiate and refine the requirements, interacting with customers.
• Providing consultations in all phases of the development, integration and design.
• Deep understanding of software development methodologies, tools, standards and procedures for high quality software development.
• Good organizational and problem solving abilities. Critical thinking, decision-making, strong analytical and good inter-personal skills.
- English: Advanced/Fluent