Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Fund's success is built on a culture that pairs academic sensibility with accountability for results. Employees are encouraged to think openly about problems, balancing intellectualism and practicality. Great ideas come from anyone, anywhere. Employees are encouraged to challenge conventional thinking and possess a mindset of continuous improvement. That's a key ingredient in remaining a leader in any industry.
Our goal is to hire the best and the brightest. We value intellectual horsepower first and foremost, and people who demonstrate an exceptional ability in something. There is no roadmap to future success, so we need people who can help us create it. Our collective intelligence will drive us there.
MustWhat You'll Bring:
• Degree in a quantitative, technical or business related discipline
• 1-3 years of experience in a similar function ideally in a systematic investment environment
• Deep understanding of Equity, Futures, FX and Derivatives trade lifecycles
• Demonstrated experience analyzing data and strong understanding how to interpret the results
• Demonstrated experience using scripting languages, databases and Linux/Unix shell commands
• Strong communication skills in both verbal and written form
• Excellent problem solving abilities and judgment with strong attention to detail
• Mature, thoughtful, with ability to operate in a collaborative, team-oriented culture
Nice to have-
- English: Upper-intermediate