Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
For the ongoing project, we are looking for a person who will be ready to join our team inside Luxoft Automotive Division to develop and support new features of HMI/IVE project. Our goal is to provide robust solutions and the best quality support to our customer. You will take part in a full cycle development of Automotive infotainment system.
- Support and modify automotive SW components according to Customer expectations
- Analyse requirements, software specifications and design documents for automotive system
- Communicate with Customer in case of unclear technical requirements
- Act according the standards of the automotive industry, in-car applications and software development processes
Must1. Good understanding of Functional safety standards such as ISO26262.
2. Good understanding of Cyber Security standards such as SAE J3061.
3. Experience with automotive embedded software development, including agile development processes, continuous integration environments.
4. Experience in reviewing and analyzing system requirements and develop SRS.
5. Develop Detailed Designs (Rhapsody or Enterprise Architect).
6. Experience with C, C++ programming in 8, 16, and 32-bit embedded environments.
7. Adhere to coding standards such as MISRA standards and practice.
8. Create, document and execute unit test procedures.
9. Create and Execute unit/component/functional tests.
10. Knowledge of modern automotive hardware and software architectures.
11. Strong skills in system analysis and debugging.
12. Excellent oral and written communication skills (local language & English).
Nice to have1. Experience with in-vehicle networks such as CAN, LIN, Ethernet communications.
2. Experience with Vector products (CANoe, CANalyzer, vFlash, CANape, etc).
3. Hands on debugging embedded systems using Debuggers (Lauterbach Trace32).
4. Experience with Real Time Operating Systems (OSEK, QNX, Integrity).
5. Experience with static code analysis tools QAC, Coverity.
6. Ability to work in a global environment across different time zones.
- English: Advanced/Fluent
- English: Upper-intermediate
More job opportunities in C Embedded
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|C Embedded||Functional Safety and Cyber Security SW Engineer||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C Embedded||System Requirements Engineer||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C Embedded||System Test Automation Engineer||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C Embedded||C developer (HMI for embedded system)||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C Embedded||ADAS Software Validation Engineer||Guadalajara, MX, MX|