Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
1. A portfolio modeling and rebalancing tool that enables the management of new portfolios that model client's existing American Funds.
2. Investment research collaboration platform built on top of SharePoint. with a custom UI.
3. New iOS app used to access investment research collaboration platform on-the-go
• Work on bug fixing tasks and related development stories
• Develop application enhancements
• Mentoring and support for the team
• Participation in code reviews sessions
• Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
• Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
• Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
• Prepare accurate and timely reports
• Participate in code review sessions
• Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
Must• BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
• 3+ years in C#/.NET development environment
• Scripting experience, preferably Python is required
• MS SQL working experience, advanced data querying and analyzing skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with JIRA, Git, TeamCity
• Database administration skills is a plus
Nice to have• SharePoint platform development experience would be beneficial
- English: Intermediate