Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
A Java based middleware application dedicated to the calculation of financial data. Its biggest challenge is to keep the data processing scalable and reliable.
Project technologies stack:
• Java SE 8;
• Git version 1.8.4;
• Maven 3.1.0;
• JUnit 4.11;
• Mockito 1.9.5;
• Database server: Oracle Database 11g ;
• Atlassian JIRA v6.1 - ticket/bug tracking;
• Fitnesse 20150814 - acceptance testing + specification;
• Atlassian Bamboo version 5.9.4 - continuous integration.
• Proactively participates to process developments and takes part in delivering software;
• Knows technology, methods and environments related to the assigned tasks and learns business and domain knowledge;
• Estimates, develops and solves regular engineering problems;
• Creates units tests according with TDD approach;
• Fixes bugs;
• Helps to develop Fitnesse framework for acceptance testing;
• Actively participates in release planning;
• Performs code reviews;
• Communicates with BAs and QAs.
Must• Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) (hands-on experience)
• Spark (hands-on experience)
• Practical Java experience;
• Operating Systems: experience in development & deployment on Unix/Linux & Windows platforms;
• Fundamentals of object oriented programming and design patterns;
• Oracle SQL and PL/SQL;
• Very good English and communication skills.
Nice to have• Experience working with distributed teams;
• Bamboo (continuous integration);
• Maven (build tool);
• Shell scripting;
• Experience with FitNesse framework;
• Root cause analysis;
• Understanding of test lifecycle in software project;
• Knowledge of different test types;
• Analytical thinking, team-player and problem-solving skills;
• Financial experience (preferably Investment Banking).
- English: Advanced/Fluent