Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
As a project manager you will be responsible for success of delivery, internal processes and alignment with Company strategy
• Run Kiev based team
• Cooperating with internal and external teams colleagues in Kiev and London locations
• Understanding the technology stack and how it impacts their development approach.
• Assisting the team with:
- Agile development of feature based deliverables.
- Thorough testing of features built.
- Adhering to design guidelines and standards.
- Second line support along with the rest of the development team.
Must• Project management experience - 2 year+ - managing a distributed team of around 10-15 developers
• Good understanding of SDLC, Agile methodology, Kanban
• Experience with MS Project
• Strong People management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• English - Advanced
• Experience in software development as QA, BA or developer
• SQL - good knowledge, Postgre dialect preferable
Nice to haveUnderstanding of react, java and microservices
- English: Intermediate