Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Mobile Enterprise Developer Intern
The system is built on Predix Grid, a service-oriented architecture framework which helps accelerate the development of Internet applications.
The mobile platform is run on Android, iOS, and Windows devices.
Luxoft team is growing and currently consists of 5 developers, 2 QA (Luxoft), PM (Luxoft) and devLead, testLead, product owner and few developers from our client's side. Client is located in Atlanta, US. Scrum is used as base process for the project. Business trips are possible, no regular overtimes.
Must• Strong English written and verbal skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology
• Experience in client-server Web applications (may be light, non-commercial pet project)
• Basic Java and\or JS
Nice to have• Experience in development of mobile applications
• Experience with HTML5/CSS/JSON, JS ES5.1, AngularJS, Openlayers
• Experience with Java core, Spring, OSGI,
• Experience with Couchbase, NodeJS, Nginx, Git, Github
• Experience with Windows Server, Linux/Unix as advanced user
• Basic knowledge and experience with SQL (Oracle, Postgres data bases)
• Experience working with developer tools of browser
- English: Upper-intermediate