Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Regular Mobile Enterprise Test Engineer
The system is built on Predix Grid, a service-oriented architecture framework which helps accelerate the development of Internet applications.
The mobile platform is run on Android, iOS, and Windows devices.
Luxoft team is growing and currently consists of 5 developers, 2 QA (Luxoft), PM (Luxoft) and devLead, testLead, product owner and few developers from our client's side. Client is located in Atlanta, US. Scrum is used as base process for the project. Business trips are possible, no regular overtimes.
- working with system specifications;
- creation and execution of manual test scenarios;
- defects identification, investigation, reporting, retest;
- estimating test activities;
- close and proactive communication with Luxoft and client's dev team;
- reporting to Luxoft PM and client's testLead;
Must• Strong English written and verbal skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology
• 2+ years' Experience testing complex software systems (minimum of 2 years' experience for Middle QA Eng. consideration)
• 2+ years' Experience testing client-server applications (minimum of 2 years' experience for Senior QA Eng. consideration)
• Experience configuring and debugging computer networks and applications
• Experience with UI and/or Functional testing
• Experience working with JSON documents
Nice to have• Experience in testing mobile applications with iOS, Android, and/or Windows mobile devices
• Basic knowledge and experience with SQL (Oracle, Postgres data bases)
• Experience working with developer tools of browser
• Experience working SSL certificates
• Experience in deployment of complex software
• Experience working with REST call tools (Postman, SoapUI etc.)
- English: Upper-intermediate