Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Planning and purchasing equipment necessary for planned arrangement based on demand of the company
• Direct cooperation with front desk, recruitment, accountant and financial, IT, security departments
• Planning best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new workplaces and share area or re-organizing current one
• Maintenance of procurement, housekeeping etc.
• Cost control measures, stocktaking -- main responsibility for Inventory process in the assigned location
• Managing repair, maintenance & replacement of office equipment, appliances, furniture, furnishings
• Experience of working in Administration/ Operation department in international company, ideally on similar position
• Microsoft Office package knowledge
• Proactive approach
• Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have• Nicely turned-out
- English: Pre-intermediate