Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Continuously develop and refine positioning of Luxoft’s Blockchain Service offerings together with LoBs and Practice technical team.
• Develop and maintain Business Plan for the offering, including revenue and other Financial KPIs
• Oversee creation and regular improvement of a Go-to-Market plan and customer facing activities for the Practice
• Oversee follow-up on customer opportunities and co-ordinate deal closing activities with the LoB leadership and sales/account management resources
• Identity and drive engagement with technology partners on:
o developing trusted relationship and preferred status,
o identifying joint customer opportunities,
o using partner channels to positioning Luxoft’s expertise and service offerings
• Participate in various Industry Forums and Technology Alliances. Provide feedback, prioritize and optimize such participation and community engagement.
The right candidate is comfortable learning and communicating complex IT concepts, likes to facilitate dialog between technical and non-technical team members, is passionate about successfully transforming an idea to a commercial project, enjoys working with customers on identifying and closing commercial opportunities, has strategic outlook towards go-to-market activities around emerging technologies.
This person will have a pro-active role, responsible for go-to-market and business development efforts and will be working with an innovative technical team with a global footprint.
Must• Previous experience in successfully positioning blockchain/DLT technology for customer stakeholders and achieving market traction around related services.
• Demonstrated ability to define and coordinate proof-of-concepts and pilots involving a blockchain /DLT platform and is able to articulate and propose opportunities to enhance blockchain/DLT opportunity with complimentary value-added services (UI/UX, Applications integration, Re-engineering, Cloud Development, etc).
• Good understanding of the current blockchain/DLT technology landscape and trends – technology challenges and corresponding solutions, most promising use-cases, technology leaders and emerging challengers.
• 10+ years of IT experience with at least 2+ years of exposure to blockchain technologies in a context of a customer engagement.
• Strong Business Development and Account Management background.
• Strong ability in designing KPIs and Financial metrics.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Good understanding of Design Thinking.
• Experience in Consulting Engagements Methodologies.
Nice to have-
- English: Advanced/Fluent