Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Regular QA Manual Testing Engineer with Scripting knowledge
CENX empowers network and service operation centers with sophisticated real-time and historical analytics, comprehensive visualization, real-time operations, and closed-loop automation capabilities.
Visualize services across multi-domain, multi-vendor, and inter-carrier networks. Troubleshoot fault and manage performance in real time across physical and virtual network infrastructure in the same solution. Leverage your current OSS, NMS, and other IT systems. Take full advantage of NFV, SDN, and emerging technologies with CENX.
Luxoft team members will work for development of new modules which interconnect with Big Data Analytics engine - Apache Spark. The product is deployed using Docker stack in a Continuous Development environment. Knowledge of DevOps processes is considered a plus since the client is working with fully deployed DevOps environment. Same applies for knowledge of working with Data Gathering, Processing and Visualization processes.
Manual execution of the tests, sometimes using scripts
Create, track & verify defects as part of test case execution
Identify & propose QA process improvements
Must• Good networking knowledge(at least CCNA level or equivalent).
• 2-3 years working experience as Manual QA.
• System/Network Management tools testing experience.
• Basic Python knowledge or at least other scripting language.
• Full QA Lifecycle, methodical and analytical approach to testing, attention to details is a must
• Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal, be self-motivated and a team player
• Open to switch for Automation QA.
Nice to have- QA Automation working experience(Python, Robot Framework, Selenium WebDriver).
- GIT, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka working experience.
- Atlassian Software Development and Collaboration Tools working experience: Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence.
- English: Intermediate