Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
About the Project
"Complementary to the standard/regulatory client reporting the new High End Client Reporting (HECR) project will implement a premium investment reporting service for the top client segments Institutions, Global Custody, EAM and UHNWI. It Includes customized reports, flexible consolidations, classifications and benchmark comparisons. The paper-based, online and mobile reports can be produced periodically or on demand.”
HECR Paper is internal bank application being used by advanced users, where we offer more sophisticated functionalities and configuration options, but also by professional users where we offer basic functionalities. In total we have 30 users, who are preparing reports for our customers.
All report could be configured providing charts, tables, sorting, top/bottom figures fully customized and adopted to every single client needs.
As one of the few projects our development team is working directly with business , which means direct cooperation with Product Owner in ZH on planning, grooming, demo sessions including ad hoc clarifications.
• Data Warehouse team consists of 30 people – UI/UX Designer, Requirement Engineer, FrontEnd and Backend Developers, Testers (Manual and Automation), Project Manager and Technical Leaders. There are 4 projects being developed in the team. In all cases we work based on SCRUM methodology, cooperating directly with our ZH partners with regular deliveries done in 2-weeks sprints.
Angular, .Net, Scrum
Opportunities for you
We understand in our team pressure on “up-to-date technology stack, therefore in our projects so we follow market trends. We have cross-functional team with dedicated person to design UI/UX in our projects to have top class UI.
Our 4 projects share technologies, therefore it is relatively easy to migrate from one team to another.
Globally - there are 1700 IT specialists working in CS Wroclaw – so there is huge opportunity for internal moves, where you can easily chose any other project with any other technology stack to develop further your skills.
• Working on HECR Paper application within an agile project team you will participate in all aspects of delivering software projects.
• Existing team in Wroclaw: UI/UX Designer, Requirements Engineer, 2 UI Developers (Angular 2), 2 Backend developers (.NET), 1 Tester with automation, Scrum Master
• Participating in the development, with close cooperation of backend developers and testers.
Must• Problem solver, team player, great communication skills
• Good verbal and written English skills (team is mainly PL, but project language is EN)
• Familiarity with Scrum
• Experience with UI unit testing (Karma, Jasmine)
Nice to have• Experience with Automated Testing (Protractor)
• To cooperate with rest of the team we expect
• Basic experience with MS SQL Server or / Oracle
• Experience with .Net, REST Services (WebAPI), Entity Framework to understand backend
• Financial industry knowledge
• Knowledge about design patters
• SVN, JIRA
- English: Upper-intermediate