Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Technically solution includes BPM engine, rules engine, reporting engine, metadata configuration components; most of these components are exposed via end-user facing interacting web applications. The platform is used by both external and internal users, it is mission critical as part client experience upgrade roadmap. There is a potential to develop machine learning and process mining solutions as add-ons to the platform, given the delivery of planned features is on target.
- Review auto-tests added by developers (java-script, kotlin) and bear a personal responsibility for auto coverage.
- Participate and sign off SIT phases (manual testing).
- Contribute to auto-tests development.
Must- Strong knowledge of test design
- Manual testing experience - 4+ years
- Automation experience: +1 year
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and intermediate+ written and spoken English
- Excellent skills of reading and analyzing logs to identify root cause of a defect
- Experience in web services testing (SoapUI, Postman etc) - 2+ years
Nice to have- Banking domain
- English: Intermediate