Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
- Work closely on a day-to-day basis with development team, designers, copy writers and other IT teams.
- The role develops and presents recommendations from analysis of current solution. Assist in design peer reviews, code peer reviews, build and unit test functional enhancements. Identify areas for code refactoring. Review and contribute to development process and procedures to assist in the continual improvement of the development team activities.
- Be able to offer solutions and designs to solve process, project or program issues; provides recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness. Defends a recommendation and can confidently support it.
- Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate with business and technical audiences and produce design documents suitable for multiple audience types, both client-facing and internal
- Must be able to exhibit technical thought leadership and excellent problem solving ability, with an aptitude for technical innovation
- Reasonable understanding of content and social media publishing platforms with knowledge of latest industry trends in desktop, mobile, and video platform development
- The person will also serve as a coach/mentor for the other UI and back-end developers on the new system requirements and/or enhancements being requested and help them drive the solutions.
- Responsible for leading development of Java/JEE code to meet specifications and designs and using best practices. Development of a world-class Spring/Web services code-base.
- Effort estimation and task breakdown - estimating cost of implementing new changes and identifying risk.
Must• Strong general programming skills:
- OOP: GOF, SOLID, GRASP
- TDD / BDD experience
- Good industry frameworks/platforms/solutions/trends overview
- Good algorithms knowledge and their complexity O(n) analysis
• Deep knowledge of Java 7+ stack:
o Spring Framework
o Concurrency framework
o Messaging: JMS, SOAP, RabbitMQ
• SQL and DB procedures development experience.
• English Upper-Intermediate
• Agile and cross-functional work experience
o Self-disciplined and self-organized person
o Make sure execution of own commitments before the team
o Experience in evaluation of complex scope and deliver it in time
o Being able to do any kind of work to deliver functionality, like:
Design and Development
Testing (Manual and Automation)
PROD implementation and maintenance
Nice to have• Technologies:
o .Net (Winforms / WPF) is very desirable
o Crystal Reports
o TIBCO / EMS
o MS SQL
• Work in the financial sector
- English: Advanced/Fluent
More job opportunities in Java
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|Java||Regular Java Software Engineer||Krakow, PL|
|Java||Hot Java Developer||Krakow, PL|
|Java||Senior Streaming Developer (Java + Kafka)||Krakow, PL|
|Java||Regular-Senior Java Developer||Krakow, PL|
|Java||Senior/ Principal Java Developer||Krakow, PL|
|Java||Java Software Engineer||Krakow, PL|
|Java||Java Team Lead||Krakow, PL|
|Java||Senior Java Developer||Krakow, PL|
|Java||Java Team Lead||Krakow, PL|