Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Sr. Software Application Developer (C#)
The project is divided into three parts: Instrumented product, Test Harness, and Test sequencer. The instrumented product is test code written in the DUT embedded code base, and is maintained by the firmware group. It gives access to the DUT features, sets the DUT into test mode, supports query of the hardware/software states, and allow the test harness ability to run automated tests. The test harness is a DLL written in C# that communicates to the DUT using a UART to USB converter to do test setup and test execution. The test harness also contains the API connectivity to the Test Sequencer. The Test Sequencer is the test engine written in C# that runs a series of defined test steps that make up the various product test cases. The test cases are written XML, and are created and executed using the test sequencer. This tool chain is designed to run either on the engineers desk, or on a continues integration environment (CI). The test results on the product performance are reported out to the engineers.
- Develop software applications that provide coverage of all significant permutations of product behavior and validate all features.
- Work with design engineers to coordinate product releases to test equipment readiness.
- Specify, qualify, debug, and maintain automated software.
- Support software test failures during product testing.
- Mentor less experienced engineers and interns.
- Ensure effective change control management is implemented on test automation hardware and software.
Must- Proven working experience developing Windows based applications
- Substantial experience with C#
- Proven expertise working with WinForms
- Experience working with communication protocols (i.e. CAN, LIN)
Nice to have- Expertise with test automation tools
- Working experience developing application in the automotive industry
- English: Advanced/Fluent