Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
- Liaise with respective internal team(s) to resolve issues and necessary enhancements
- Develop requirements per given stream and according with resolution needs as they come along
- Manage day-to-day assigned tasks to complete various application support deliverables
- Contribute to support group(s) efforts in resolving request or issues
- Analyze, formulate, proposed, develop and/or contribute to overall solutions as per project deliverables
- Continuous follow-up of new Application developments, enhancements, version upgrade release, regulations/practices globally, and other such items
- Perform various levels of testing for assigned deliverables as well as participate in formal release cycles (SIT/UAT)
Must- Good product knowledge in IRD, CRD, EQD
- Good understanding on P&L concept overall and its components
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in Market Data, Batch processing, End of Day flow(s), and Trade Life Cycle
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally
- Strong experience in supporting end-users and resolving their daily issues
- 2+ years experience in financial markets technology support role
- 1+ years experience with Murex functionalities
- Must have strong personality, logical and analytical skills
- Be detailed-oriented, a quick learner and self-starter
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong organization skills
Nice to have- BS or higher degree in Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent
- Implementations and upgrades: MXpress; MXplus updates and MX.3 main-branch upgrades
- Test management
- Trade life cycle management
- Market Data management
- Knowledge in SQL (Oracle and/or Sybase) and Unix commands is a plus
- Client focus: understands clients' businesses; identifies and understands the needs and objectives of clients, both on an individual and corporate basis; builds strong relationships to aid Excelian's aim of being a trusted partner to the clients.
- Communication skills: expresses ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing; adjusts language, terminology and non-verbal communication as appropriate.
- Teamwork: works effectively with others; helps to build strong teams and networks.
- Personal leadership: realistically identifies own skills, experience, knowledge and other personal attributes; displays confidence and resilience.
- Planning and organizing: identifies and meets milestones; understands and articulates deliverables; assesses and mitigates risks; sticks to the scope of work and manages any changes.
- Analytical decision-making: identifies and solves problems using insight and experience to make good decisions; gathers relevant information, identifying important issues and drawing conclusions.
- English: Advanced/Fluent