- Liaise with respective internal team(s) to resolve issues and necessary enhancements
- Develop requirements per given stream and according with resolution needs as they come along
- Manage day-to-day assigned tasks to complete various application support deliverables
- Contribute to support group(s) efforts in resolving request or issues
- Analyze, formulate, proposed, develop and/or contribute to overall solutions as per project deliverables
- Continuous follow-up of new Application developments, enhancements, version upgrade release, regulations/practices globally, and other such items
- Perform various levels of testing for assigned deliverables as well as participate in formal release cycles (SIT/UAT)
Must- Good product knowledge in IRD, CRD, EQD
- Good understanding on P&L concept overall and its components
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in Market Data, Batch processing, End of Day flow(s), and Trade Life Cycle
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally
- Strong experience in supporting end-users and resolving their daily issues
- 2+ years experience in financial markets technology support role
- 1+ years experience with Murex functionalities
- Must have strong personality, logical and analytical skills
- Be detailed-oriented, a quick learner and self-starter
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong organization skills
Nice to have- BS or higher degree in Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent
- Implementations and upgrades: MXpress; MXplus updates and MX.3 main-branch upgrades
- Test management
- Trade life cycle management
- Market Data management
- Knowledge in SQL (Oracle and/or Sybase) and Unix commands is a plus
- Client focus: understands clients' businesses; identifies and understands the needs and objectives of clients, both on an individual and corporate basis; builds strong relationships to aid Excelian's aim of being a trusted partner to the clients.
- Communication skills: expresses ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing; adjusts language, terminology and non-verbal communication as appropriate.
- Teamwork: works effectively with others; helps to build strong teams and networks.
- Personal leadership: realistically identifies own skills, experience, knowledge and other personal attributes; displays confidence and resilience.
- Planning and organizing: identifies and meets milestones; understands and articulates deliverables; assesses and mitigates risks; sticks to the scope of work and manages any changes.
- Analytical decision-making: identifies and solves problems using insight and experience to make good decisions; gathers relevant information, identifying important issues and drawing conclusions.
- English: Advanced/Fluent