Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Teams work collaboratively to drive the production of trading algorithm and financial strategies - the foundation of a sustainable, global trading platform.
To enable and control trading teams, our core infrastructure platform is always seeking leading talent to evolve and scale offerings.
What we offer:
• Flexible schedule
• Business trips to NYC
• Exciting challenges and unique experience in the one of the largest hedge funds
• Various professional development programs
• The friendly team of professionals
• Designing APIs and defining cross-components/applications interaction
• Development for new functionalities, implementing technical improvements, performing refactoring and optimizations
• Performing solution design and code reviews
• Develop documentation (technical, architectural/developer’s) for new functionality
Must• 10+ years of experience in C/C++ programming and Linux/UNIX background; experience with modern C++ (14,17)
• 3+ years of Java working experience
• Understanding of low-latency programming and performance tuning/optimization
• Understanding of CPU architectures and how this influences architectural decisions, resource preallocation /: memory pools etc.
• Good understanding of data structures, algorithms
• Understanding of network protocols
• Good knowledge of Linux internals
• Must be passionate about technology and should stay abreast of the latest industry practices and technological innovations.
• Self-starter and must have excellent problem solving skills
• Experience developing large-scale enterprise software
Nice to have• Python knowledge
• Experience with Kernel bypass and network acceleration
- English: Advanced/Fluent