Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Skilled QA Engineer is needed to help work on the transaction management, regulation and reporting systems for the MarginRisk platforms/systems. These systems are fully enterprise integration server-side core java systems based on in memory and event-driven data feeds.
As a quality assurance engineer, you will be responsible for executing manual testing on a variety of projects while working to improve the QA process. You will have strong experience in defining QA strategy, best practices, test requirements and carrying out various manual testing. The candidate must be comfortable working on systems that are not driven by user interfaces and within an agile and distributed environment.
1. Have a keen eye for detail. Be able to create thorough tests cases, define and challenge test approaches.
2. Good communication skills
3. Experience in testing server-side backend systems
4. Experience of testing within an agile environment
6. Version control systems (ideally git but will consider others)
7. Knowledge of SQL
8. Knowledge of Unix commands and the ability to create shell scripts
Nice to haveNice to have:
1. Automated user interface testing of web-based applications
2. Automated user interface testing of thick client applications
3. Knowledge of JMS, or alternative point-to-point / pub-sub systems
4. Knowledge of TeamCity or alternative continuous integration tool
- English: Intermediate