Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The project team is lean and agine and is distrbuted across St. Petersburg, New York, Shanghai and Warsaw.
We're looking for a Full-Stack Developer for our margin terms and workflow management system built with Java-based technology stack on backend and Angular 5 and Dojo frameworks on frontend.
- Participating in architecture design;
- Proactive involvement in the global development process, contributing to common knowledge base and suggesting process improvements;
- Stay abreast of the new developments in technology - tools/frameworks/approaches/etc.
Must- Strong knowledge and experience in the full life-cycle of software development processes including data analysis, architecture design, coding and testing;
- Proficiency in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems including JPA (Hibernate);
- Experience with Angular 2+;
- Upper-intermediate English.
Nice to have- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven;
- Familiarity with continuous integration;
- Understanding of REST and its best practices;
- Understanging cross browser compatibility and responsive design;
- Willingness to dive into the highly demanded IT domain of investments and trading;
- Commitment, light perfectionism, striving for grow;
- Experience leading a small development team;
- English: Upper-intermediate
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|