Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
From central controllers to Virtual Cockpits – their infotainment solutions enthuse car drivers all around the world.
Project contains lots of services that communicate to each other and push data asynchronously to UI via RESTful API.
Reactive based approach, all code functional based (Java 8 Stream API and RxJava).
• Coordination of developer tasks inside a team
• Help to develop our software architecture
• Build and use continuous delivery pipelines for containerized cloud platforms
• Experience in dealing with and sharing open source projects
• Design and Communicate APIs and Frameworks together with multiple teams
• Self-responsible design and orchestration of software components
• Stay in contact with the community and recognize software development trends
- Contribute to the project with high code quality
- Help the team adopt technologies and processes that improve team productivity
- Work in an agile environment to ship next-generation features while meeting customers demanding technology needs
- Work collaboratively with other teams to develop robust and scalable features
- Work closely with business team, business analysts, and architects and be able to quickly understand the new requirements and helps to identify the changes to the system.
- Work closely on a day-to-day basis with development team, designers, copy writers and other IT teams.
- The role develops and presents recommendations from analysis of current solution. Assist in design peer reviews, code peer reviews, build and unit test functional enhancements. Identify areas for code refactoring. Review and contribute to development process and procedures to assist in the continual improvement of the development team activities.
- Be able to offer solutions and designs to solve process, project or program issues; provides recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness. Defends a recommendation and can confidently support it.
- Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate with business and technical audiences and produce design documents suitable for multiple audience types, both client-facing and internal
- Must be able to exhibit technical thought leadership and excellent problem solving ability, with an aptitude for technical innovation
- Reasonable understanding of content and social media publishing platforms with knowledge of latest industry trends in desktop, mobile, and video platform development
- Responsible for leading development of Java/JEE code to meet specifications and designs and using best practices. Development of a world-class Spring/Web services code-base.
- Effort estimation and task breakdown - estimating cost of implementing new changes and identifying risk.
MustGood understanding of Functional and Async Programming needed.
Strong Knowledge of Java 8
Lambdas, Stream API
RxJava library. (Observables, Flat Maps, etc)
Nice to haveKnowledge of Dagger 2 Dependency Injection Framework would be plus.
- English: Upper-intermediate