Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Investment banking domain application for internal and external clients to view information pertaining to accounts, documents, settlement instructions and various other data sets providing greater transparency and ability for business decision making. Takes complex data sets from other systems and simplifies the context by presenting a dynamic illustration focusing on various perspectives of data specifically geared for external clients; also handles regulatory compliance rules validation.
• Participate in grooming/developing of requirements, team work planning.
• Handle communication with a customer's management, business analysts, other teams.
• Leverage DevOps practices like continuous integration, continuous deployment, build and test automation.
• Be up to date with software development trends, evaluate and adopt new frameworks, tools and techniques.
Must• 5+ years of experience designing and developing software applications using Java
• 1+ years of team leading experience
• Experience developing reliable and scalable web applications and services
• Good skills in at least 60% of aforementioned technologies
• Excellent communication skills, fluent spoken English
Nice to have• Experience developing and deploying containerized applications
• Experience developing distributed systems
• Familiarity with investment banking domain
- English: Advanced/Fluent