Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Project includes multiple agile teams in several locations. Java-based technology stack includes enterprise-grade libraries like Activiti BPM, Drools BRMS, Spring Framework, ReactJS for UI, Oracle and MongoDB as the storages. Written in Java 8 / Kotlin. Solution built from scratch and now is live.
- Perform day-to-day people management activities in distributed team with collaboration with company internal services;
- Proactively respond to project related and technical risks;
- Manage stakeholders expectations and ensure transparency of delivery processes;
- Handle project plans, monitor development progress and dependencies across the teams;
- Setup, coordinate and ensure execution of joint development across multiple teams, including activities related to integration with other applications;
- Release management - adoption to infrastructure changes and production releases planning;
- Provide technical leadership to ensure architecture and technology is aligned across the teams.
Must- 7+ years of hands-on software development experience with at least 3+ years in IT project management;
- Proven track record in complex geographically distributed projects;
- Advanced English level - able to freely and confidently communicate with senior technology and operations staff
- Management experience in projects with enterprise level architectural challenges;
- Up-to-date technical knowledge of industry best practices
- Background in Java EE and workflow applications development;
- Excellent verbal, communication skills;
Nice to have- Financial domain experience preferred;
- English: Advanced/Fluent