Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The successful candidate will act as stream lead for projects related to credit risk, market risk and collateral management.
Must- Functional understanding of credit and market risk
- Advanced experience in Collateral Management and VaR modules of MX.3
- Atleast 7 years of relevant experience working with large financial institiutions
- Knowledge and exposure on Counterparty credit risk , pre-settlement risk, settlement risk and collateral management
- Hands on experience in MLC with exposure on counterparty risk, colllateral management
- 3 - 7 years of relevant experience
- FRM/CFA certification will be added advantage
- Experience on xVA, PFE, FRTB, VaR is nice to have
Nice to have-Experience in other MX Modules such as XVA, CVA, PFE is a plus- -Experience in implementing Basel related regulatory projects such as FRTB, CCR, IM, CVA Capital charge will be added advantage
- English: Advanced/Fluent