Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The successful candidate will act as stream lead for projects related to credit risk, market risk and collateral management.
Must- 3 - 7 years of relevant experience
- Functional understanding of credit risk
- Hands on experience in MLC with exposure on counterparty risk, colllateral management
- Atleast 7 years of relevant experience working with large financial institiutions
- Knowledge and exposure on Counterparty credit risk , pre-settlement risk, settlement risk and collateral management
- FRM/CFA certification will be added advantage
Nice to have-Experience in other MX Modules such as XVA, CVA, PFE is a plus- -Experience in implementing Basel related regulatory projects such as FRTB, CCR, IM, CVA Capital charge will be added advantage
- Market risk experience (Including VaR, MRA, MRB etc.)
- Experience on xVA, PFE, FRTB, VaR is nice to have
- English: Advanced/Fluent