Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
This role is responsible for all aspects of project planning for capital and Liquidity projects from scope development to managing subcontractors and vendors, to completion and closeout of the project, all while staying on schedule and within budget.
• Help business in scoping requirements and apprise them of various solutions alternatives in order to set achievable requirements which meet business objectives
• Work with technology, vendor and business change teams to gain an in depth understanding of the end-to-end system implementation, architecture and capital risk/BSM business processes
• Work closely and collaboratively with development and partner engineering teams.
• Work on cost effective and detailed technology project plans that meet scoped business requirements in line with guiding principles and bank standards.
• Provide support and guidance across all phases of the project lifecycle, including assistance defining test strategy/plans, data migration strategy, release planning etc.
• Support release implementations weekends when necessary.
• Assist with urgent ad-hoc business requirements that may arise.
• Help drive technology design towards consolidated and simplified integration architecture.
• Conduct solution training and walk-through for business stake holders
• Build relationships with key stakeholders both business and technology.
• Timely and clear communications to management.
• Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Must• Knowledge of Capital and Liquidity Risk
• Knowledge of financial market and banking product variations
• Experience of large scale system upgrades and/or re-engineering programs involving significant changes in architecture.
• Proven experience of working in the Financial Markets/global banking environment
• Knowledge of database technologies such as Oracle and understand data modeling concepts
• Knowledge of BI and reporting tools like OBIEE or Tableau.
• Proven experience of working in a global banking environment
• Proven ability to plan and organize own workload to deliver in a challenging environment with many dependencies and multiple demanding stakeholders.
• Developing Budgets, Coaching, Supervision, Staffing, Project Management, Management Proficiency, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Self-Development, Planning, Performance Management, Verbal Communication
Nice to haveDesirable but not Essential
• Knowledge of Moody's Analytics RiskConfidence, RiskAuthority and Fermat.
• Experience with Teradata and its underlying FSLDM data model; Exposure to Axiom, Microstrategy, Tableau and other similar regulatory reporting & data visualization tools
• Knowledge of high performance computing/grid technologies and architecture such as Hadoop/data synapse/coherence beneficial.
- English: Intermediate