Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Team is moving forward with evolution of newly developed IVI system with opportunities to step forward into the new projects and markets.
• Taking ownership for build, test environments configuration and integration activities (understand what changes has be integrated to what build)
• Periodically monitoring of CI infrastructure, report CI issues and statuses
• Keeping the project documentation up to date
• Daily communication with different teams and customer
• Continuously seeking and suggesting for technical and process improvement
Must• Solid scripting ability in any of: bash, Python, go, etc.
• Good experience with Continuous Integration solutions(Jenkins is highly preferred)
• Experience with Jira/Confluence administration
• Good knowledge and work experience with Linux system administration
• Solid practical experience with any of version control systems
• Knowledge of networking basics
• Strong team player and communicator
• Excellent written and spoken English
Nice to have• Experience with artifact management solutions: Artifactory, Nexus, etc.
• Knowledge of programming languages C/C++ will be a plus
• Agile/Kanban principles understanding
- English: Intermediate