Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Client's data products are currently accessible in the form of online applications; web services, data licensing and in some cases, printed price books. The company also provides a bespoke consultancy service that focuses on data needs of businesses to help forecast, budget, market research, benchmarking and perform trend analysis.
Client's customer base covers virtually all business sectors operating within the property and construction market. We currently operate primarily in the quantity surveying, building surveying, construction, and maintenance sectors and local authorities; housing associations; education establishments; the infrastructure sector and the insurance sector.
The company uses Microsoft Technology stack (.NET and SQL Server).
• Design of software architectures.
• Analyze various API specifications and implement integration with numerous 3rd party systems
• Work on front-end/back-end development of a web application
• Participate in agile development process
• Support the product improvements through continuous integration and testing procedures
• Perform code review, mentoring and performance review of team members.
• Participate in defining corporate processes around agile development process.
Must• Very good understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts
• .NET, C#
• Fluent English - spoken and written
• Good teamwork, commitment, autonomy and ownership of assigned tasks
• Scrum and agile knowledge
• Experience with client-side frameworks like React/Angular/Vue
Nice to have• Cloud architecture, Azure
• Experience using NoSQL products like Mongo and Redis
• Good understanding of microservice architectures
• Experience throughout the entire planning process
• Experience with container platforms such as Docker
- English: Upper-intermediate