Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Work with technology, vendor and business change teams to gain an in depth understanding of the end-to-end system implementation, architecture and capital risk/BSM business processes
• Work closely and collaboratively with development and partner engineering teams
• Provide support and guidance across all phases of the project lifecycle, including assistance defining test strategy/plans, data migration strategy, release planning etc.
• Support release implementations weekends when necessary.
• Assist with urgent ad-hoc business requirements that may arise.
• Help drive technology design towards consolidated and simplified integration architecture.
• Conduct solution training and walk-through for business stake holders
• Build relationships with key stakeholders both business and technology.
• Timely and clear communications to management.
Must• Knowledge of Capital and Liquidity Risk
• Knowledge of financial market and banking product variations
• Experience of large scale system upgrades and/or re-engineering programs involving significant changes in architecture.
• Proven experience of working in the Financial Markets/global banking environment
• Knowledge of database technologies such as Oracle and understand data modeling concepts
• Proven experience of working in a global banking environment
Nice to have• Moody's Analytics (Fermat, RCO, RaY) experience good to have
• Knowledge of BI and reporting tools like OBIEE or Tableau.
- English: Intermediate