Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Sr Project Manager/Business Analyst
About the Project
Business Analyst and Project Manager skills needed to work on existing projects and operational tasks
1 person team responsible for managing projects independently
- Work closely with business and be the subject matter expert for given capabilities or business processes
- Advise on potential efficiencies within processes and assist in developing the business case for new initiatives
- Develop project rationale and perform scoping assessments to determine feasibility of projects
- Highlight/identify gaps in existing functionality and review requirements with stakeholders
- Develop comprehensive requirement specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources to deploy solutions - Liaise with the service development team to suggest a high level functional solution
- Develop project estimates and complete financial model (costs, savings, revenue opportunities, investment horizon, etc.)
- Ensure that relevant stakeholders are involved in specification of new services and/or major upgrades to existing services
- Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when designing and deploying new solutions and services
- Ensure consistency and traceability between user requirements, functional specifications and testing & validation. Support validation and testing.
- Ensure implemented solutions are according to specifications and fit for purpose.
- Support super user training
Knowledgeable on the best practices in leveraging technologies for the business and with regulatory environments / requirements if applicable.
- Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service Delivery scope
- Ensuring all third-party vendors adhere to client's standards.
- Review and validate estimates from external vendors for accuracy based on the work and deliverables being completed
Develop business case
Nice to haveICE Methodology - Novartis experience
Patient support, Co-Pay, Patient adherence experience
- English: Native
More job opportunities in Engineering Project Management
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|Engineering Project Management||Marketing Project Manager||Morristown, US, New Jersey, US|
|Engineering Project Management||Digital Project Manager with Analytics||Morristown, US, New Jersey, US|
|Engineering Project Management||Web Delivery Manager||Morristown, US, New Jersey, US|