Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
- Work with technical and business individuals who may be internal CPPIB staff or external vendors to resolve production issues.
- Provide knowledge transfer of application support to team members, Operations, and Support personnel through proper documentation
- Applies analytical and technical skills to investigate day-to-day system and business issues, determine the root cause and deliver viable solutions
- Work with Application Development team for the new changes in the applications.
Must- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar
- Demonstrated experience supporting Trading systems. Bloomberg AIM and Murex experience an asset.
- Proactive, detail oriented and extremely well organized with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience working in a Windows/Unix/Linux environment with exposure to SQL. Good understanding of job schedulers.
- Understanding of Capital Markets trade life cycle with strong knowledge of Trading, Risk Management, Reconciliations, Clearing and Settlements) across multiple asset classes
- Demonstrated leadership qualities, with interpersonal and communication skills suited to a professional and thoughtful corporate environment.
- Rotational overnight support on a weekly basis is required
Nice to have- Experience with Bloomberg would be an asset
- Experience with multi asset classes for collateral management systems would be considered an asset
- Experience with software deployed the cloud would also be considered an asset
- English: Advanced/Fluent